Sunday 27 January 2008

FO and more

I finished my mother's felted clogs.



This is such a quick and easy knit. I used Bendigo Woollen Mill 12 ply Rustic. This wool felts a treat.

I also completed Clue 4 of the SSS. This time I managed to complete the clue before the next one appears on Tuesday.



I succumbed and joined the Cozy up KAL on Ravelry. I received some lovely yarn as a gift and just couldn't resist. I still have to complete my Spider's Web shawl - only 16 more rows to go. I need to knit a birthday gift in the next couple of weeks. And finally, I am madly looking at bag patterns for my swap pal in the Australian Bag Lady swap. There are just so many bags to choose from. I'll make up my mind soon.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Love the clogs. I made several pairs of those a few years back. Didn't seem to get around to making me a pair though. :( Your SSS is gorgeous!!!!! I'm at the beginning of Clue 3. :(

T. said...

We're glad we seduced you into the KAL...