Wednesday 8 October 2008

SOTSIII Hint 8

We are now fast approaching the end. Only one more clue to go. This stole has become a part of life and once its done and blocked I'm going to miss it! The photos aren't too good. I became impatient waiting for the sun to shine and just took them any way. (And yes, we have had a bit of rain, not much considering how dull and gloomy it has been the last three days).





I've also finished my No Sheep for You swap projects. I used alpaca and made a pair of Cabled Fingerless gloves for my pal. I made the gloves a little too big for my hands because I know my pal has larger hands. I hope they fit her!



And with the yarn left over I managed to squeeze in a Crofter's cowl for my pal. The alpaca is lovely and soft against the skin and I'm sure will be warm as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alpaca yarn really is in a class of its own isnt it :) sooooo soft! cant wait to see the shawl blocked and finished :)

Nautical Knitter said...

Amanda, your stole is just lovely!

T. said...

I love that cowl in the alpaca - it looks so warm.