Friday 21 November 2008

FO: Isabella

I have completed my Isabella. I knitted this in Filatura Di Crosa Millefile Fine using 3.00 mm needles.





The only modification I made was to double the rows of the sleeve edging. I don't like getting the sun on the tops of my shoulders.



It was freezing when the photos were taken and thus the goosebumps!

I liked working with this yarn and it feels good on my skin. There is quite a bit of stretch in the yarn so it will be interesting to see how it wears over time. The yarn has a beautiful sheen which helps to show off the lace detail.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic colour choice! I always worry about trying different colours and always stick to the safe. Maybe I should try a purple top one of these days! Love the work on the lace as well.

Jack said...

Looks gorgeous! I admire anyone who can knit a garment on 3mm needles.

Anonymous said...

looks great on you - i wish i could wear shoulder length tops - my arms are too white and i dont really like my sholders showing so i always go with a short or full lenght sleeve :)

T. said...

Love the color! Nice work.

Baruch said...

The finished product is beautiful and the colour works well - suits you too

Mary said...

Very nice, it looks great! I seem to spend all my time knitting for other people, even the shawls end up finding homes outside of my house. :)

Amanda said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I feel I can now tackle another tshirt.