Monday 27 September 2010

A flock of sheep

Over on Ravelry there is a group called Aussie Karma Swaps. I have been having quite a bit of fun over there participating in various karma swaps. At the moment there are swaps running for sock yarn, leftover yarn, natural fibre yarns, the kitchen sink where anything goes and many others. My favourite is the handmade swap and I have swapped hand knitted toys for lovely totes and project bags. My last couple of swaps netted the following lovely goodies:

A gorgeous flock of handmade sheep cards made by Allison70. I think they are ever so cute.


And after watching the threads closely I finally scored some glass stitchmarkers made by the very talented sthrnx.


I have been knitting but the completed things I can't show you yet and the wips are just not very interesting at this stage.

2 comments:

T. said...

I think I need to check this group out - it sounds too good.

Mary said...

What wonderful swaps!