Thursday 8 December 2011

Oslo Walk

I finished this shawl a little while ago but I have held off posting about it because it is a gift for a dear friend's birthday. But now I think its safe to reveal the shawl.



 The shawl is another of Susanna IC's designs called Oslo Walk. I knitted this shawl with some KnitPicks Shadow in the campfire  colourway. I have had this yarn in my stash for ages and I was waiting for the right project to come along. And this was perfect. Not only is the colour one that I think will suit my friend well but I also think it goes well with the pattern.

The shawl is knitted on 4.5mm needles and I used Matsuno beads 8/0 in a matt white colour.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's lovely. I think yours shows off better than the original.

bells said...

wow. I totally love that! I'm new to beading shawls so really think that what you've done with it is gorgeous.

Vanessa said...

It's so beautiful!!!!

Annie said...

I like the combination of the yarn and the white beads.

lunaticraft said...

Love the beading!