Tuesday 14 February 2012

It snuck in

I succumbed. I received a lovely skein of hand dyed Bendigo Woollen Mills Classic 2ply from EmilyTheEnabler and just had to cast on for the latest Birget Freyer mystery KAL, Dolce Vita.


But, I have finished something as well. It's the Stockholm Scarf which I knitted in Bendigo Woollen Mills Moorland in Dark Grape. This is for my swap partner in a swap on Ravelry. She doesn't know about it yet but I don't think she reads my blog so I think its safe to show it here.



This scarf can either be knitted in two pieces and then grafted together or it can be knitted in the round. I opted to knit it in the round because I would much rather avoid having to graft large pieces together.

And lastly a photo of the Pea Vines shawl which I am knitting with a Ravelry buddy.
I have only knitted one chart so far. Its an interesting knit which requires a bit more concentration than the average shawl.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty, all. Can't wait to see that pea shawl done.

Annie said...

Temptation, temptation... How could one not succumb? They're all so pretty.
What happened to your SPF?
(Don't start. Although it's lovely it takes forever...)

Amanda said...

Annie, I haven't started my SPF and I think I might hold off till I have got over my startitis! Thanks for the heads-up.

lunaticraft said...

Oooooohhhh, the pea vines shawl looks just beautiful. I love the color of the mystery knit too.