Way back in July I joined the Sangria KAL. It started well and I shot through the first couple of clues but then we started travelling and my time with the shawl was severely compromised. But whenever I got the opportunity I worked on it. It was a fun shawl to knit and using knitCompanion on my iPad really enhanced the experience. One of the great things about knitCompanion is that it allows you to add whole or partial PDF files to your original file. This is great when knitting a KAL where the charts are released in installments.
But back to the shawl. The KAL was designed so that you had flexibility in the number of chart repeats as well as the the number of charts you wanted to knit. I only repeated Chart A and knitted B to E once each. I knitted the shawl on 3.75 needles but in hindsight I think 4mm or even 4.5mm would have been better and would have given me more drape. The yarn is BWM Classic 2ply hand dyed by Emylly123. I added clear size 8/0 beads.