I simply had to start a new project. No, the socks aren't finished yet. I have to wait until tomorrow to do another measure before completing the foot. I swear that boy grows an inch a week!
So, in the meantime, I've finished the secret project and it is blocking as I write this. Details and photos have to wait until it is gifted.
So the time was ripe for a new project and I felt like starting something for myself for a change. So I've cast on for the Rusted Root.
I'm knitting this in Patons Washed Haze with 3.75 mm circulars.
I've already ripped back several rows because I decided I didn't like the purl edging to the sleeves and I also don't want puffy short sleeves. Instead I'm going to knit long sleeves. Of course that means that I probably don't have enough yarn but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
This is my first top-down jumper and I'm very interested to see how it will unfold.