Thursday 11 September 2008

SOTSIII Hint 4



HInt 4 is done. Again an easy knit - lovely! The pattern is becoming quite solid and now it looks to me as if leaves or flowers are breaking away from the solid section and drifting down. I eagerly await the next hint to see where this pattern is taking us.

In the meantime I have completed the body of my Poet's Pullover. I've had to make a few modifications because my stitch count did not end up the same as the pattern. I also found the armholes a bit tight so I re-knitted the fronts and lengthened the armholes. I'll finish the collar tonight and should be able to start the sleeves tonight as well.

A friend was interested in knitting a pair of felted clogs. So I whipped one up one evening this week to show her the construction. Now I need another free evening to knit the second one. Its rather satisfying being able to complete a project quickly.