I have finished the first project in my personal sock yarn club. Angee by CookieA.
These were knitted two at a time on 2.25 circular needles and with Opal yarn in solid blue. I'm getting a bit better at moving the stitches around when knitting the gusset (something that is never a problem when knitting a Cat Bordhi pattern). I did have to redo the heels because I hadn't arranged the stitches properly and so when continuing the pattern across the top of the foot the pattern didn't align properly. Fortunately it wasn't difficult to redo the heels and rearrange the stitches correctly.
I have finished clue 4 for my Panama Shawl but there is really not much to show at this stage. I think my shawl may well be large enough by the time I get to clue 6.
I am also keenly anticipating the start of the Snow Queen KAL. BadCatDesigns has started to prepare the ground with a few tutorials on her blog. Very, very useful.